Who are the Salisbury Jaycees?
If you are enthusiastic, want to give back to the community, and have a knack for leadership, the Salisbury Jaycees are for you!
The Salisbury Jaycees are a group focused on the betterment of our community and ourselves. Ranging in age from 21-41, we run projects in the Salisbury area to raise money and awareness for local charities, provide opportunities for leadership development for our members, and host events to improve our community.
We encourage our members to chair and help with projects, as well as run for a position on our board. Not only are the Jaycees a great resume builder, but it also allows you to give back. If you would like to attend one of our meetings to see what we are all about, join us at the Salisbury Area Chamber on the third Monday of the month at 7:00 p.m., where we hold our monthly membership meetings.
See what we are planning and maybe you will decide to help out.
- We're young people, ages 18 - 41.
- We're dedicated to creating positive change in Salisbury.
- We bring together people and organizations to solve problems.
- We've been doing this for 75 years. Even if you don't know who we are, our impact affects you every day.
- We use service projects to gain business skills, like project management, business networking, and business administration.
- We have a lot of fun doing it, too!